Personalize Your Campaign and Track Results with PURLs
- An increasingly important component of direct marketing campaigns is the use of personalized landing pages (PURLs) for your visitors. With PURLs, you automatically generate a custom landing page for each recipient, usually with a Web address that includes their name or some other personal information. When they visit their PURL, the page is customized with their name, contact information or other information based on the offer and the campaign.
- Real Time Tracking for Immediate Follow-up
- Not only does a PURL offer your recipients an effective way to respond, it also gives you the ability to do real time tracking. So as soon as someone clicks on the link, or types their PURL into their computer, you know who responded … and you can see exactly what they’re doing as they’re doing it. It can also be immediately routed to your sales person to do follow-up.
- According to the InsideSales.com/MIT Lead Response Management Study Overview:
The odds of calling and contacting a lead decrease by over 10 times in the first hour.
The odds of calling and qualifying a lead decreases by over 6 times in the first hour.
- Using PURLS as response channel gives you the ability to follow up in a timely basis to secure more business. Whether you’re a B2B, B2C or nonprofit organization, PURLs allow you to create a more personalized response mechanism for your direct mail and email campaigns.
- Let’s get personal! Talk to us today about using PURLs and other forms of personalization in your next campaign.
Want to learn more about how PURLs can help your marketing strategy?
Contact us today using the button to the right.Let's Get Started