Personal, Direct and Powerful
For a hard-working communication channel that’s targeted, personal, flexible, measurable, easy to produce and cost-effective, look no further than direct mail. According to the U.S. Postal Service, direct mail is read by 77% of adult consumers. Add to that the fact that 85% of households sort their mail every day,1 and it’s clear that direct mail marketing can get you noticed.
The Facts About Direct Mail
- The truth is direct mail marketing has never been more effective. Why else would digital leaders including Google and Fab embrace it in their own marketing programs? Forty percent of consumers say they have tried a new business after receiving direct mail, and 73% say they prefer printed mailings over emails to learn about new products and services or offers from companies they know.2
- Most telling of all, while email response rates have declined sharply in the past six years, direct mail response rates are holding strong.3
- To get your message directly into the hands of your best prospects and customers, direct mail can’t be beat. And, we’ve got the experience and the technology to make it happen with you. Talk to us!
1. Epsilon Target, 2011 Consumers Channel Preference Study, December 2011
2. International Communications Research Study, 2012
3. Direct Marketing Association, 2012 Response Rate Report